KeySmart 2.0 - Titanium Extended for Keys 56-80mm
NOW IN AUSTRALIA
Don’t be fooled by the cheaper version KeySmart is the original and the best!
80MM Maximum Size
Best suited for Australian Keys
Extended frame for longer Australian Keys
Includes loop piece to attach car keys.
Made in the USA from aircraft aluminum, stainless steel hardware, and a laser engraved logo.
USB takes up 2 slots. Loop piece takes up one slot.
Patent D705533 & other Patents Pending
- Unique 'S' design allows you to hold between 2-8 keys
- Compact size is smaller than a pack of gum
- Universal, will fit almost any key found at your local hardware
- Ultra strong and can withstand anything your life throws at it.
- Eliminates any key jingle
- Hides the jagged teeth while exposing the smooth back of the keys for easy access
- Handmade in Chicago
- Aircraft Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Laser Engraved logo
- Polished loop for car fobs
Q: Will my keys fit?
A: KeySmart Extended fits longer Maintenance and Australian keys, typically 55mm - 80mm.
Q: Does the loop piece take up space in the KeySmart?
A: Yes, the loop piece counts as 1 key in the assembly.
Place the front plate logo-side down, with posts facing up.
Add keys or other items, making sure keys face inward. (use spacers between keys if desired).
Make sure each side stacks flush with the top of the post (use the spacers if needed)
Add the back plate and secure with screws (do this by hand, or MacGyver that thing with a coin).
Fold your keys into the KeySmart, then grab and go!
How do I attach my car fob or larger accessories?
All KeySmarts come with a free loop piece to attach any car keys, fobs, or other larger accessories. We also recommend purchasing a Quick Disconnect which allows you to easily disconnect your KeySmart from your car keys.